Two-seater, powered paraglider Bumble Bee II-5 is the one of the latest models of “Extreme Univers” Ltd. This model meets the requirements for safety, comfort and durability.
First flight in 2016. It has proven to be a solid, workable strike. It was taken as the basis for all subsequent models.
- 53hp Rotax 550 SCDI engine
- Gearbox B with gear ratio 2.58.
- 168 cm Pipistrel three-blade propeller.
- Static thrust 145 kg.
- Four wheels for stability in take-off and landing.
- Front axle, spring-loaded, rear wheels shock-absorbed.
- Rear wheel disc brakes.
- Equipment with headlights at customer’s request.
Length with stretched stand for passenger legs 2450 mm
Length with retractable passenger foot rest 2200 mm
Height 2030 mm
Diameter (of propeller guard) 1870 mm
Rear wheel width (track) 1700 mm
TECHNICAL DATA :
Model Bumble Bee II-5
Rotax 503 DCDI motor
Number of cylinders 2
Cubic capacity 497 cc
Power of 53 hp
Reducer B 2.58
Maximum flight weight 350 kg.
Weight of tee (incl. Paraglider and rescue system) 140 kg.
Payload 210 kg.
Cruising speed 60 km / h.
Pipistrel 3 propeller blade composite Ф 168 cm.