You can trust the powerful “Bumble Bee 2-6” powered paraglider!
“Bumble Bee II-6” twin-engine motor paraglider is the latest product of “Extreme Universe” Ltd. It combines the best of the previous models – stability, safety, comfort and power! Holds type certificate for serial production from DULV: DULV-MUSTERZULASSUNG-BUMBLE-BEE-II-6DULV: DULV-MUSTERZULASSUNG-BUMBLE-BEE-II-6
- Model Bumble Bee II-6
- Engine Rotax 582 mod. 99 UL
- Starter electric
- Number of cylinders 2
- Cubature 582 cubic centimeters
- Power 65 HP
- Gearbox Е 2,62
- Clutch flexible
- Tank 22 l.
- Maximum take off mass 380 kg.
- Weight of the powered paraglider, incl. Paraglider and rescue system, 185 kg.
- Payload 195 kg.
- Cruising speed 73 km / h.
- Propeller – carbon, Powerfin, 3 bladed Ф 162,5 cm.
- Rescue system GRS 5-472,5
- DULV certified paraglider X-Wing Evo 28
Overall dimensions of the powered paraglider
- Length with stretched passenger leg stand 2620 mm
- Length with retractable passenger foot rest 2250 mm
- Height 2015 mm
- Width (of propeller guard) 1820 mm
- Rear wheel width (track) 1700 mm
PRICES (with VAT)
“Bumble Bee II-6” powered paraglider prise is 29572 BGN or 15000 EUR.
- Paraglider “X Wing Evo 28” 7554 BGN
- Wearing original wing belts 205 BGN
- Rescue system “GRS 5-472,5” 5000 BGN
- Kevlar Belts 2 x 1.5 m 404 BGN
- Extra small exhaust 377 BGN
- Intake Muffler 379 BGN
- Gas meter + probe in the tank 89 BGN
- Water T ° C appliance + sensor 47 BGN
- Hour Meter 117 BGN
- Electronic Voltmeter 71 BGN
- Speedometer (original Rotax) 332 BGN
- Electronic, propeller adjustment unit 70 BGN
- 2 LED headlights (front) 188 BGN
- Headlight mounting + ignition switch 118 BGN
- LED winglight illumination 94 BGN
- Installation of headlight for illumination of the wing 57 BGN
- Aviation, flashing lights (double) 282 BGN
- Blitz Light Installation 117 BGN
- Intercom “Flightcom II-SR” 497 BGN
- Dual-band radio station “Wouxun – KG-UVD 1P” 170 BGN
- Radio Aluminum Stand 150 BGN
- Power module for radio station, intercom, navigation system, smartphone and more. additional appliances 170 BGN
Fully equipped “Bumble Bee II-6” 44607 BGN
- With the aircraft you receive:
- Tax invoice.
- Copy of DULV type certificate (required for registration).
- Frame sticker, manufacturer sticker, serial number.
- Operating instructions in Bulgarian, English and / or German.
- Parts specification list and maintenance plan.
- 10% discount on the price of the training course for motor gliders.
- Warranty up to 1 year or 50 flight hours, whichever comes first after the purchase of the aircraft.
- Out-of-warranty service and support.
- 1 year engine warranty – provided by the manufacturer “Rotax” Gmbh – Austria.
Rotax 582 mod.99 UL engine with 65 hp, E 2.62 gearbox and Powerfin three-blade propeller. It provides static thrust of 175 kg. This allows you to take off and climb quickly, as well as fly using half of the engine power at engine speeds of 4000 and 4500 RPM, with a maximum flight weight of 380 kg. fuel economy and minimal noise.
The starter can be operated from the control lever or from the control panel. All engine controls and instruments, such as fuel pump, suction pump, emergency faucet, foot gas, manual gas, rpm, engine temperature, fuses, and switches are easily accessible during flight.
The propeller is manufactured by Powerfin (USA). Designed specifically for this engine and reduction, it features three carbon blades, an aluminum head and an adjustable (manual) pitch. You can easily adjust it to what altitude and weather you fly.
The chassis is fitted with 4 wheels for take-off and landing stability. The number of wheels and their characteristics make it possible to take off and land at higher speeds than the three-wheeled tread variants. Increased stability in crosswinds.
The tires are wider than standard tires, which provides even more stability when traveling on the ground and increases your choice of takeoff and landing places.
The brake system stops the rear two wheels simultaneously via disc brakes. The brake is applied with the left foot. Unlike other powered paragliders, with a front-mounted brake, you can safely apply all the braking force here without worrying about losing control when landing.
Suspension of the wing to the tee allows you to use both wings with belts and those with metal straps, and in both cases you can reach and control the individual lines and the stabilizing ropes in case of need.
The trim system is easy to access and control. It allows you to set a specific flight direction or turning radius without having to use the basic controls for this purpose. This will keep your hands free (complemented by the fact that you also have foot gas) to shoot with your camera or relax and enjoy the flight.
The pilot feels comfortable in his seat and has enough space to move around safely. Both the passenger and the pilot are protected, with the guard over the passenger’s head providing protection even in the event of a sideways rollover.
The seat belts of the two seats are from the leaders “Schroth” and provide safety and comfort. They can be easily adjusted even during flight. The rear seat is higher than the front seat, providing better visibility. For added convenience, the pilot’s seatback is adjustable from 75 to 90 degrees in angle to the seat.
The rescue system is the latest generation of Galaxy Sky. It has two arms to activate the rocket – taking out the container with the spare parachute. One is located lower left to the front seat and the other lower left to the rear. This allows easy access and activation from both locations. The system is protected by 3 safety pins against unwanted actuation that the pilot removes before flight.
The control panel is equipped with:
- Clock – monitoring engine running time.
- Engine temperature indicator.
- Gas level sensor in the tank.
- Voltmeter, which through the electric display gives information about the voltage in the electrical system. Through this display you can monitor the power consumption.
- Separate circuit breakers for both motor circuits. This allows you to check each one separately before the flight.
- Button to start the engine.
- Engine shutdown button.
- The key to the lights.
- Power Supply Module for Communication Devices, Navigation System
In flight, the pilot has easy access to the equipment. They are positioned so that you can see them clearly and distinguish all their labels!
The radio is located on the left, above the control panel. It is housed in a special, handmade, aluminum stand that allows for easy and secure attachment of the communication device. The radio is connected to the intercom.
The navigation system is located to the right above the control panel. Like the radio, it is fitted in a special stand that allows the navigation device to be securely and easily secured. The location and angle at which the system is placed make it easy to monitor, access and control.
More information can be found in the Owner’s Manual